300+ Cruelty-free brands
I always wanted to write about cruelty-free brands because I think its very important which are cruelty-free and I know that this list will help a lot of people since not everybody has a lot of free time to research a brand before buying.
I did my best to research these brands, the list is going to be continuously updated. If you think that a brand is cruelty-free but it’s not on this list then you can suggest me brands which are cruelty-free in the comments or you can e-mail me using the contact form. It is important to help each other so we can support the cruelty-free brands and boycott the cruel animal testers.
In my opinion in this world we do not need any animal testing because we already have the technology to test the products or their ingredients. Testing on animals is a cruel and heartless thing. We also have a lot of research about ingredients which don’t need any animal test since they are proven to be safe by chemists and scientists.
Another thing is that if a brand using only natural and organic ingredients which nature gave us it means that product is safe and it doesn’t requires any animal testing.
How do I know if a brand is cruelty-free?
We distinguish brands which are certified by PETA, certified by the Leaping Bunny and those whose are not using the logos but are cruelty-free. Anytime you are not secure about a brand is cruelty-free or not you can always write an email and ask them if they are or not.
Logos you can trust
- Leaping Bunny (CCIC)
– The CCIC promotes a single comprehensive standard and an internationally recognized Leaping Bunny Logo. They work with companies to help make shopping for animal-friendly products easier and more trustworthy.
- Beauty without Bunnies (PETA)
– PETA believes that animals have rights and deserve to have their best interests taken into consideration, regardless of whether they are useful to humans. Like you, they are capable of suffering and have an interest in leading their own lives. They grant 2 special logos, one for if a product is cruelty-free and for vegan products.
- Choose Cruelty Free (CCF)
– An independent, non-profit organisation based in Australia, which actively campaigns for an end to animal testing of cosmetics, toiletries and other household products.
Is there any difference between PETA & Leaping Bunny?
To get PETA certificated one must fill a short questionnaire and make a statement about not testing final products or their ingredients on animals.
On the other hand, to get Leaping Bunny certificate one must not just make a statement about not testing final products or their ingredients on animals but must also agree that undercover Leaping Bunny employees may visit anytime to check on them.
Read more about on the official sites:
Please note that companies change their policies all the time so the list can change. If you have any information about a brand is no longer cruelty-free or just become CF please contact me using the form or write a comment below. 🙂
I also haven’t included those brands on this list whose are selling their products in China, since the Chinese law strictly requires imported products to be tested on animals.
Hope this list helps!
Use ctrl+F and type what brand you are looking for. (on windows)
Made from Earth
MV Organic Skincare
My Daughter Fragrances
Nonie of Beverly Hills
North Coast Organics
Not a Sponge
Nurture My Body
Overall Beauty Minerals
Pure Skin Food
Thanks for reading!
Sharing is caring…
If you found this list helpful, it would mean a lot to me if you shared it below.
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions feel free to message me! Use the contact form anytime you have a question or you just simply want to tell me something.