The most important thing in your life is your health. If you don’t care about it, don’t be surprised when you are not feeling well and you get health problems later. As the saying goes, your health is your wealth.
Do not believe everything at the first time you hear. Think about it twice before you act and only after that, make your decision.
But hey, Eszter.. what are you talking about now? – you might ask now.
I’m talking about the tons of unseen information that surrounds us every day, so I’m dead sure you do feel confused sometimes which is totally understandable. I see your point. You should be very selective. People always try to accommodate to the world, but seriously, it doesn’t mean that you should accept everything at face value just because we are living in this kind of world. And here is where every single problem begins. Why you should accept everything that the crowd do? You know the best what is good for you, not others. Don’t let others tell you what to do in your own life. And what if they will reject you? It means they were all fake! Do you need fake friends? I do not think so.
You should always choose what works the best for you and let go of the rest. Ask yourself, what is great for your health, your family and your children? Is it good for me? etc… Am I right, or not? Correct me if I’m wrong.
Not feeling well in the short term might not be that bad as your beloved ones will definitely try to nurse you back to optimal health. On the other hand if this keeps up for a longer period of time it will definitely poison the atmosphere of the whole family. You will be staying at home constantly not being able to earn money and being a burden on everybody. Is this the kind of life you want? I do not think so!
Is it worth ruining your life by constantly taking “medicine”?
In case you don’t know the so called “medicines” are all synthetic man-made chemicals that are only good for treating the symptoms of your illness while causing numerous other side effects. There is no profit in fixing the root cause for them. You are what you eat hence the only medicine you ever need is natural and organic products. Your body will love you for it.
Stop fixing the symptoms. Find the root cause instead.
Do not ever forget that YOU are the only one who is responsible for your own health. Not others, only YOU. Don’t cry about how miserable your life is… and why it happens to you. Boom.
Do not fool yourself, nothing happens by coincidence. All of your health problems you are currently having are the result of your own doing. I do not think that a life full of illness, pain, depression is worth living. Think about it. Here is a great quote for you: “Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won’t have time to make them all yourself. – Alfred Sheinwold
You can know that you are on the right track when you can finally understand how truly important it is what you eat, accept the true reality and finally decide to do something against the bad things in your life. Keep it going! I will definitely help and support you always. It is always better late than never. 🙂
How can you start?
- First and foremost accept that all mainstream products contain toxic chemicals which are BAD for your health.
- Learn to read product labels. I have made a guide for you. 🙂
- Understand the meaning of each ingredient. I also made an ultimate guide about toxic ingredients.
- If you start living a healthy life never abandon it! It is NOT a trend it is a lifestyle.
- Don’t care about what others say. There are a lot of people who think like “we only live once”. That’s true… but your life quality is not determined by its length, but its content.
- Throw out every product from your home that contain toxic ingredients from cosmetics to house cleaning products.
- Start buying organic foods and drinks.
- Always make sure to eat a lot of vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals everyday.
- Switch to organic cosmetics and skin care step by step
- Please don’t ever think, that you can use a trash products sometimes just because you are living a healthy life and it is okay sometimes. No, it is not. Living healthy lifestyle for a few years will not change the fact that you just used toxic products. You should detox your body which will take years. If you have eaten, drank and used the bad for years, then it will take years too to cleanse your body.
Where to shop?
I really love these stores because they have a huge range of natural and organic products so I joined to their affiliate program to give my support. I also get a very little commission if you click on these links and make a purchase, I use this commission to offset the costs of this blog. If you purchase via my affiliate links I really really appreciate that. Thank you for your support! You are awesome.
Sign up now!
Wanna read more? I’d like to invite you to my e-mail list community for free! By signing up you will get notifications about the newest posts on the blog, beauty tips, the newest discounts and sales at organic and cruelty-free brands, I will also create some cheat sheets, templates and I’m also working on a free e-book and when I release it, my subscribers will be the first who will get it. Just click on the sign up button! 🙂
Thanks for sharing and for being here. Stay awesome!
Sharing is caring
- List of Cruelty-Free brands + Guide – 2017
- List of Vegan Brands + Guide – 2017
- List of toxic ingredients in cosmetics
- Not all cruelty-free and vegan cosmetic is healthy or natural