Hydrate your body with fruits and vegetables! Had you ever been thinking about hydrating not only your skin but your body? Here is a list for you!
It is a really important thing to do since not only your skin needs hydration but your body as well. If you hydrate yourself regularly, your skin is going to look more vibrant, soft and I am sure that your fine lines are going to disappear!
First of all the most important thing is to drink a lot of water often throughout the day! You should drink about 4-5 liters a day. I’m not sure about the amount but I know that it is about 3-4 liters. Please do not drink mineral water and other drinks with bubbles because those are not healthy for your body. The reason why is it bad for you because it acidifies your body + most of the mineral waters unfortunately are in plastic bottles which is really bad.
If you are craving the mineral water it means that you have mineral deficiencies so you better eat some Himalayan salt or some fruits and vegetables which contains a lot of minerals.
I also would like to recommend that ALWAYS check the ingredients of what you are going to drink or eat. If you don’t know some ingredient then search for it and do not buy that product if you don’t know whats inside of the bottle. This is a great advice guys~ always check it, don’t forget it! ? If you do not wanna put anything bad on your skin which you couldn’t eat why would you eat or drink something bad?
Another thing that if you drink filtered water / purified water it means that the filtering system unfortunately could filter out good minerals from the water as well so you should put some Himalayan salt into your water or eat/drink more fruits and vegetables.
Lets talk about the foods which hydrating your body! ??
DO NOT buy non-organic vegetables and fruits as they typically contain a lot of pesticides. ALWAYS BUY ORGANIC vegetables and fruits!!
– The cucumber contains about 96% water and it is high in Vitamin C and caffeic acid. Thanks to these ingredients it really helps your body and your skin as well. It really smooths the skin and helps to make the fine lines disappear.
This vegetable is a really delicious one so try to insert it into your meals if possible.
Please always buy organic or bio cucumbers because the non organic cucumbers are always contain bad pesticides which is bad for your health and your body!!
– Celery contains a lot of vitamins like magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus. It also contains 95% water. This vegetable is an instant vitamin bomb for your body so if you love celery eat it every week!
– This is one of my favorite vegetable but unfortunately I can’t eat it often because I can’t buy an organic one sadly. But if you can buy it you should know that it contains a lot of antioxidants which will be really great for your body and since it contains a lot of antioxidants it is going to help you against aging! ?
– This one is also on my favorite vegetables list! I loooove tomatoes and actually I eat them everyday. I love it not only because it is delicious but you can use it in a lot of ways! Tomatoes are high in vitamins and antioxidants! It is rich in Vitamin C and biotin.
I love to eat it with a sandwich, pizza, burgers, spaghetti and more!Gladly I can buy a lot of organic tomatoes :3 this really makes me happy. I love to eat it with melted cheese. ?
– Have you ever eaten breaded cauliflower? You have to try it if you didn’t eat it before. But of course in a gluten-free way!! You have a lot of options to eat this amazing and delicious vegetable. It contains 92% water.
There was a study about the cauliflower that it helps against the breast cancer so one more reason to eat it guys! You can eat it everyday because it is cheap, you can insert it into any diet, rich in vitamins and phytonutrients and of course it is delicious!! ?
– Everybody’s favorite summer fruit! Watermelon contains 91% water. This lovely sweet fruit contains a lot of antioxidants and vitamins which is great for your body. As it contains a lot of water this fruit would be an instant water bomb for your body as well. I love to eat it in every summer. ? It is also one of my favorite fruit. I love fruits and vegetables I think I couldn’t live without them!!
You can also eat this in several ways.. there are a lot of ideas on the internet.
– Yes, I love this. I have to say again… that 😀 actually my favorite snack contains a lot of spinach powder. I love it because it is sooo delicious and you can make it in a lot of ways! You can eat it as a pottage (which I love) or you can just put it into your everyday sandwich! It contains a lot of Vitamin E which is also great for your body and helps fight against free radicals. 😉
– I think almost every ppl love this fruit. One of the reason I always wait summers because of this cute and lovely fruit. Unfortunately I can’t buy organic strawberries yet.. but my grandma has some strawberries in her garden and she always gives me some which really makes me happy! ? These cuties contains good amount of water and antioxidants, vitamins.
– Do you like broccoli? 😀 Yes me too! It is high in vitamins like manganese, phosphorus and calcium. You can eat this vegetable in different ways. It is also considered as one of the world’s healthiest vegetable.
– Do you like tropical fruits? Then this one if for you. Grapefruits are like oranges or mandarins but it is a bit more bitter. It is just so great to sit in the garden eating some fruits including grapefruit and chill. ?? Don’t heat grapefruit. As every fruit this is also contain a lot of vitamins and antioxidants.
There are a lot of more vegetables and fruits which are hydrating like cantaloupe, baby carrots, green peppers or papaya… Try to eat everyday a lot of fruits and vegetables and you are going to become more healthy and vibrant! ?
Please always make sure about what you eat and drink so always read the ingredients! This is for your own good to live a happy life without any illness. ?
I hope you liked this post! Please follow me on my social sites and subscribe to my blog via e-mail! 🙂
I do not own the rights of these pictures.